Signs from Above, a division of The Wolfe Island Trust Inc. (hereinafter "FAB"), maintains this Internet web site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse our Site. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, audio and video without written permission from FAB.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and FAB regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no further effect. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions you should immediately discontinue any use of this Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of FAB. FAB neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with FAB.
2. While FAB uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, FAB makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. FAB assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Information may be changed or updated without notice. FAB may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or promotions described in this information at any time without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither FAB nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. FAB also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages, including those caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by FAB or it's affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, FAB is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without any acknowledgement or obligation of compensation to you.
5. Images of people or product displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by FAB. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Signs from Above, a division of the Wolfe Island Trust Inc. and/or Mike Bromley and/or others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. FAB is not responsible for the content of other sites linked to or from the Site; these other sites have been developed by parties other than FAB. FAB is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites. Your linking and/or bookmarking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will FAB be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. The substantive laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
9. FAB may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. The last revision date for these Terms and Conditions: November 1, 2015